Crystal Gems Slots Machine Review

Discussion in '2by2 Gaming Slots' started by SOF Administrator, Feb 24, 2014.

1. SOF Administrator

SOF Administrator Administrator Staff Member

Logo.png
    Crystal Gems is a lesser known slot game by a lesser known slot developer... but that doesn't mean it sucks, lol. With that said - it's not my favorite or one I go back to. It has minimal features (very) and nothing exciting as far as reel mechanics or new features.

What this slot has (can't say I love any of it):

* Random Mystery Award - The mystery award is random and offers up a pick-em style bonus when it happens (anyone know my stance on pick-em bonuses??). Yawn. There is nothing too exciting about this random bonus, IMO. Pick-em makes it even worse. If you are going to randomize a feature, at least make the feature exciting.

* Free Spins - The free spins are average at best. The ONLY thing that makes them marginally worth hoping for is the up to 4x multiplier that occurs occasionally during free play. The 8, 10, or 12 free spins don't do much for me when other slot machines offer higher multipliers, expanding wilds, and other features INSIDE free spins.

My Summary: Overall this is an average slot at best. There aren't a lot of features here at all. You really have to want to play this style of game, IMO. It isn't high risk, so it does have it's place in the slots world.

[​IMG]
  2. Klem

Klem New Member

oh, it is not a new slot for me.:cool:
  3. RogerWong1

RogerWong1 New Member

Always enjoyed to play this slot, great game. :)